LAR Therapy is a psycho-educational recovery and wellbeing therapy administered by qualified, BACP and BPS mental health professionals and psycho-education specialists.
- is NICE CG113 compliant
- is CPD accredited
- conforms to the NHS stepped care model
- is facilitated self-help
- was the first ever tele-mental health provision
- provides MBACP and BPS support staff
- provides online, app, workshop and residential recovery formats
- is NHS tested with unmatched recovery efficacy (GAD7 18.24 to 2.84 post treatment)
- provides day-one access to care
- provides seamless access to unlimited support by phone, email and webinars
We receive referrals from NHS doctors and other operatives on a paid and unpaid referral basis.
To refer patients to us, please contact patient and NHS liaison Sally Chinn on 01562 702720 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org